Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vincy Mas 2011 ( Soca Monarch & J'ouvert)


So Vincy Mas has officially ended. Back to life as we knew it before all the madness. Special thanks to Candice and Wilmina for traveling down to see me (and check on me haha) and take in my first carnival experience in SVG. Love you ladies!!!   Great time for sure but I am TIRED.

  School is out for the summer so I am in the process of restructuring my schedule with a few exciting projects I will get to work on from July- September. I will post more about them once my words come back to me. For now, enjoy a few pics!


Soca Monarch with the girls :)


Soca Monarch Pre- game

Down n Durty, Soca Monarch Style


Candice arrives!

MY LITTLE WOMEN VISITORS!! :)

Candice's T-Shirt band Jump up!


From Tyrone , GA to Edmond, OK to SVG- this one is a lifer :)

'NUFF SAID
Still clean, must be about 1 AM



Miss Dominica - J'ouvert



J'ouvert

83 Love!! - J'ouvert



J'ouvert (3 AM ish)



J'ouvert- ( 4 AM ish)



1 comment: