Monday, April 23, 2012

letting go

SHE LET GO



Without a thought or a word, she let go.

She let go of the fear.
She let go of the judgments.
She let go of the opinions swarming around her head.
She let go of the committee of indecision within her.
She let go of all the “right” reasons.

Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, she just let go.
She didn’t ask for advice. She didn’t read a book on how to let go.
She just let go.

She let go of all the memories that held her back.
She let go of all the anxiety that kept her from moving forward.
She let go of all the planning and all the calculation, about how to do it just right.
In the space of letting go, she let it all be.

A smile came over her face.
A light breeze blew through her.
And the sun and  moon shone forever more.

-Ernest Holmes

3 comments:

  1. Soooo excited I was finally able to catch up on your blog and tell you how much I love and support and adore and (did i say LOVVVVVVVVE) you!!!!! I am so so so proud to watch you grow and help others grow and evolve into amazing humans like yourself. You are inspiring and phenomenal and going for it. I admire your willingness, your questions, your insite, your incomprehensibles, and all of the things that you think are not as beautiful as they are. I crave the aroma of soil as much as the flower. Keep getting dirty, my friend. And I am stillllll coming down. Love seeing pix of the fam visit. I will coordinate with you soon. Headed to go climb mt saint helens tomorrow--whaaat! Got my snow shoes reserved and my emergency "instant heat" for the sleeping bag in the night, lol. just in case :) I want to send you a mental image of the package that is coming to you the moment I get back from WA. It is already put together (really-really!), but lacking one thing...so, patience my dear.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!

    beaucoup d'amour!!!!
    Meadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beautiful and make my entire insides light up. I love you. Thank you Meadow :) Safe travels dearest one

      Delete