Friday, June 1, 2012

... the linear time prison

up down, round and round we go:

Application Process (October 2009) : Oh it's just 2 years, it will fly by!

Pre-Service Training (March 2011): We only have 2 years?? I am going to extend to a 3rd year for sure! I love it here!!


Easter Break (March 2012): Three week break from school, I would testify in a court of law that I actually felt time STOP during the 3rd week. What is REALLY going on?

Mid- Service Training (May 2012): Less than a year left. Freak! There are many things I still want to do. Time to go hard.  Lets do this!!

Post- Mid-Service Training (June 2012): Man, 2 years is a long time. What was I thinking? Ok if I don't count June or April that leaves me just 9 months yes , 9 months is all. I can do this. *sigh* I miss home.


I know I hold the key to freeing myself from this self imposed  'sentence'. As easy as 1-2-3. ha. Linear time is a tricky little thing. aiiee, ...just keep breathing, don't forget to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment