Sunday, January 23, 2011

4 days til departure!


I am 4 days out from my departure date. I am extremely excited, yet still experiencing a wave of mixed emotions. . Tomorrow I arrive back in Atlanta at 7pm and have the pleasure of looking forward to a final going away gathering hosted by my fabulous bestie Michelle I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. My family is my rock , my friends are rays of light, I am grateful . I am very sad to have to say goodbye to so many beautiful people, but I am definitely just as excited to welcome my new extended family and friends into my life.
I leave from Miami and arrive in St. Lucia for a week of training next Friday. Your thoughts and prayers are always welcome :)





3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog, and will continue to follow your journey. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers....

    P.S. I feel honored to call you my friend, and very proud of the things will soon be a part of!

    -Othea

    ReplyDelete
  2. J? Do you have another Best friend that I don't know about? Or did you try to keep me anonymous (J for Jackson, I'm guessing??) and then forgot and use Michelle in the next post? Or maybe it was just a typo?? lol... Love you!
    *hugs*
    J
    aka
    Michelle
    aka
    bestie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you know me very well. Ok so 1st I was going to keep the names anonymous, but I did switch up midway through BUT the J was actually a smiley face in microsoft word...but it came out a J here. And Jackson as in your future last name?? we need to talk!

    ReplyDelete