Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome...

So I am just getting this blog underway. I have been talking about starting a blog to capture my Peace Corps service but had not been motivated to actually do so until recently. Of course my mind has been running wild with all types of thoughts and ideas which I personally felt were pretty blog worthy, however everything else like packing, handling financial matters and traveling seemed to take precedent over getting this up and running.
I hope you all enjoy it as I continue to post. I will primarily dedicate this space to discussing my experience as a Peace Corp Volunteer in the Eastern Caribbean over the next two years. As many of you know I will be living in St. Vincent during my experience.
I hope this will be an exciting way to keep you all informed of my life as time goes on. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures on a fairly regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment