Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#30daythankyou

#30daythankyou

Final post of the 30 day gratitude campaign. Thanks again to up and coming  author Kenya Jackson for setting this in motion. A wonderful way to celebrate 11.11.11. (World Day of Interconnectedness) and Day of Thanks this month. I just love November- Sweet Sweet November. The big day is right around the corner sending you much support. Remember it is what we do  "in the meantime" that keeps our innermost desires on target."Your energy is where you last left it"...

Day 27: I am thankful for my Angels (Caroline, Chel and Lainie). Life has taken us many directions at this point but you all still hold a dear and special place in my heart.


Day 28: I am thankful for Meadow. You have been a guide, confidant, friend, advisor, sister- you role in my life shall continue to evolve  just as you do. Happy Birthday my love!!


Day 29: I am thankful for Fousey, Doc and my PR family. Your support, love and encouragement over the years has been akin to  a big sister. Thank you for welcoming into the PR fam years ago. Thank you for being the voice of reason  time and time again :)

Day 30: I am thankful for N-butter P. Through it all, you were there. Many a lesson we have shared. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment