Monday, November 7, 2011

#30daythankyou

#30daythankyou

Day 17: I am thankful for Dianne, my guide in the world of emotional wellness and spiritual healing. The year of work we shared allowed me to embrace this experience with a fearless wide open heart. Thank you.


Day 18: I am thankful for Nat-P and your many pep talks my first 8 months in SVG. Thank you for taking the time just to listen.


Day 19: I am thankful for SMV. Your support and encouragement over the years has been a subtle guiding light in many ways. Thank you for pushing me to find comfort in my own skin.


Day 20: I am thankful for my Aunt Anita. Thank you for helping me navigate the tricky years of early-mid 20's. Your voice continues to help me live from my truth and embrace the fact that in life, we change.


Day 21: I am thankful for Heather Rango Dollins for taking the time out to show my locs some love. This process would not have been nearly as exciting without you :)


Day 22: I am thankful for mini me, Juelle. Your spirit continues to brighten my life and at the same time shine a light on those dark places that need tending to. Such a wise young soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment