Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sunday reflections

...I have come to the conclusion that I am much more of an introvert than previously thought


Photo by KP
...with that said, cooking is more fun when there is someone else to enjoy the meal with.

...we create our reality which is largely defined by our perception of our experiences

...I plucked another gray hair today *sigh*

... in life the RESTART button works wonders (try it!)

...I will be home to visit  in less than a month (big big smile)

...Silence is as essential as sound, listening and speaking with your heart takes practice

4 comments:

  1. i like what your introvert has to say and am in complete agreement on all points. you sound good. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I am letting her express herself more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chel, seriously. We are going to have to talk about this. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete