Thursday, October 20, 2011

#30daythankyou

So I am joining this 30daythankyou campaign started by aspiring author  Kenya Jackson. The 30 days of gratitude was inspired by her countdown to hearing news about a recent proposal she submitted to HayHouse, very exciting! The 30 days is also in memory of her mother who transitioned from this life 17 years ago. What a beautiful way to honor her spirit.

Check her out at Myquaterlifespace.com  and feel free to join the campaign.


Day 1: I am thankful for My Parents - I love, admire , respect and appreciate you both more than words can ever express.


Day 2: I am thankful for Mr. E for giving me a ride home in the rain today :)


Day 3: I am thankful for baby M, the newborn  spending the first 6 months of her life in prison with her mom. I get to hug and love on her a few hours each week. Her sparkling eyes and innocent smile brighten my day so much.


Day 4: I am thankful for Michelle Saulters- my heart sister :) I can't even begin to express my gratitude and love for you in this post because this will turn into a novel. *cheers* to many more nights filled with fishnets and fancy penguins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment