Monday, October 31, 2011

#30daythankyou

#30daythankyou

Day 8: I am thankful for all those who took time to donate to Hands Across the Sea in efforts to raise funds for a shipment of books, school & art supplies to Cane End Government School. You guys are truly appreciated!!  :

** MEADOW OVERSTREET**, Kara , Bridget Woods,  Astrid Prudent, Jessime, T-Free!, Aunt Gloria &Uncle Rodney, Aunt Vikki & Rinson, Solimar & Mateo :), Celesteeee, Doc Anita, Ilona Gordon, Danyel Hickling and Jocelyn Taylor. 

And thank you to Harriet and Tom for doing what you do.Thank you!!

Day 9:  I am thankful for Everlyn, you are so on it!

Day 10:  I am thankful for Lizzie and her circle of peace movement!
Day 11:  I am thankful for my Grandmothers and their ongoing support :)

Day 12: I am thankful for the Yoga instructor who shared her practice with me today.

Day 13: I am thankful for all the wonderful PCVS in Dominica who showed us around their beautiful country! (Alex, Wil, Amirh and Sam)

Day 14:  I am thankful for Wil and Alex!! You guys are truly amazing. Thank you.

Day 15: I am thankful for to Father J. Christmas and his generous heart.

Day 16: I am thankful for the van driver who squeezed me in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment